- One who uses performance enhancing substances for competitive
gain, especially illegally.
- 2003: Sam
"I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now," says CLark
- Would you care to point to some proof other than the Canuck's positive back in Nagano? If you are using that as a basis then all sports would be riddled with "dopers" especially XC skiing.
- 2006: Matt Seaton,
Tour de farce, Guardian Unlimited
- ...the testers are always in a race with the dopers and usually playing catch-up.
- 2003: Sam "I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now," says CLark in rec.skiing.snowboard
- One who frequently uses recreational drugs; a druggie; a stoner.
- 2003: Lt. John Hadily,
ICE DESTROYS LIVES-TPD DOPERS IN DENIAL in talk.politics.drugs
- I will keep posting the fact that if you possess drugs where I am employed and you are caught I'll throw your sorry ass in a cage where the dopers belong.
- 2006: Gene Seymour,
Clerks II, Newsday
- With the Kwik-Mart leveled by fire, Dante and Randal's professional aspirations take a southerly route to a Mooby's fast-food restaurant where dopey dopers Jay (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Smith) have followed with their boombox and illicit activities.
- 2006:, Anthony Cormier,
Father: 'We're here to find her body', HeradTribune.com
- Tamara Toy was a blue-eyed daughter of a preacher, growing up good and God-fearing but eventually getting lost along the way, falling in with dopers and felons and a petty crook who stole her heart.
- 2003: Lt. John Hadily, ICE DESTROYS LIVES-TPD DOPERS IN DENIAL in talk.politics.drugs
- (obsolete) person employed to apply dope solution during aircraft manufacture.